Five ideas that can dramatically improve your living room
1. Can’t seem to create a living room that feels quite right? Looking for some styling tips that will bring your living room up a notch? Here are five ideas that can dramatically improve your living room.
2. Move the furniture away from the walls: The tendency is to place your furniture against the walls, but giving it a little room to breathe will make the seating area seem cozier while also making the room seem more spacious.
3. Mix old and new pieces: Using the same furniture set to furnish an entire room can make it seem a bit sterile. Try mixing and matching different pieces and styles to give your living room a more eclectic feel.
4. Keep everything low: Arranging photos and artwork lower on walls will make a room appear larger, and can also draw more attention to the pieces themselves.
5. Place a bookshelf behind the sofa: It doesn’t have to be your entire personal library. Mix and match books with knick-knacks and other items to add some depth and texture to the space behind your sofa.
6. Try a smaller coffee table: Your current coffee table is probably larger than it needs to be, and it may be dominating the room. Try downsizing to a table that can still hold magazines, a centerpiece, and a few drinks, but will also give you a bit more room to move around your furniture.
Author:Norman Fineman Dated: October 3rd 2016 Views: 179 About Norman: We are a Professional, Full Time Team, licensed in the State of Florida. All members are active Real...
View our latest blog posts in your RSS reader. Click here to access.
Our experienced Team of Full Time accredited Professionals bring a host of valuable specialties to our Clients whether buying, selling, Investing or leasing. Current specialties include Mortgages, Property Management, Probate, Staging, Distressed Property, Luxury Homes, 55 Plus Communities, Country Club Communities, Ocean Front and International. This wealth of knowledge is readily available to our clients.
The Prime Property Team is part of United Realty Group one of the largest Real Estate Brokers in South Florida with over 2,500 active agents across 14 offices from Jupiter to Miami & Orlando. This massive community serves a continuous stream of listings and buyers, ensuring our clients benefit from both our economy of scale and scope of listings.
When you purchase a home, a title company will research the property t
"Norman and Elaine helped my boyfriend and I so much during our house hunting process. They were always available for questions and got things done quickly and efficiently! We are so grateful for the experience we had with them and love the home that they found us. Although finding a house to rent is stressful, we knew that we could trust them to take care of us:)
Thank you so much Norman & Elaine! "